Wisconsin Kitchen Mart is committed to our employees, customers, and their families. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing threat of COVID-19 and wish to keep everyone updated about our business and the measures we are taking to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Under the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are now taking more precautions including the following:
- Closure of our Milwaukee showroom to walk-in traffic, effective immediately. We will be limited to pre-scheduled appointments at this time.
- Rescheduling any in-person appointments due to illness or known contact with COVID-19.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all working surfaces in our showroom, office, and job sites.
- Limiting in-person contact and gatherings/meetings of more than 10 people
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing.
Our employees will be operating as usual while following these sanitation guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns regarding appointments, your current project, deliveries, etc., please contact us at (414)-342-3300.
We are thankful to have such wonderful employees and customers, and we look forward to continuing our tradition of commitment and support during these uncertain times.